At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of the User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the Belgium team:
As the master of insurance products, you know our competitors' home insurance products and our Luko's General Conditions by heart. You're willing to challenge the industry's *status quo* and wish to create a fair, transparent and understandable product for our clients.
You will be the one building Luko's Belgium insurance products.
Internally, you are the "go-to" person for any question about warranties, processes and coverage limits.
You will notably:
- Create insurance products for households and real estate: home insurance (main residence, secondary home,...), rent guarantee, building insurance, non-occupying landlords
- Perfectly master our insurance products (general T&C, regulation, case law
- Constantly benchmark to ensure Luko’s insurance products are as fair, simple and transparent as possible and adapted to the Belgium market
- Work hand in hand with Luko’s potential partners (third party administrator (TPA), risk carriers…) to ensure information is seamlessly shared between them and Luko
- Contribute to our customer-centric mindset by spreading your technical knowledge across Luko and make sure our insurance products are fully mastered by claims managers, customer services agents and all other Luko teams (ensure technical support and training
- Identify the risks related to the insurance warranties, the subscription flow, the legal feasibility and define mitigation action
- Work hand in hand with the tech team and the designers to build and display our insurance product transparently and simply, to help our clients understand what they are signing for
Who are you?
- Solid experience in multi-risk insurance product management, either as an underwriter, insurance specialist, claims management or a similar role
- An expert in insurance law and confident with contract writing (General Conditions, Particular Conditions etc)
- In-depth home insurance knowledge, some experience within claims would be a huge advantage
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
- Customer-centric mindset, hands-on, autonomous, proactive and can-do attitude
- A willingness to contribute in other areas; supporting CS, claims and be the owner of contract drafting etc
- Highly organised and resourceful, used to working to a tight deadline
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French would be a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a claims manager or within a claims related role
- Content writing skills, supporting with marketing or CS material
- Screening call with Vianney Sotteau (Insurance Analyst) or Alexia Martinet (International Expansion Lead)
- 2nd Interview with Julien Gigoi (Chief Actuary)
- Case study & review with Julien Gigoi & Vianney Sotteau
- HR/ Behavioural interview with Serena Pettitt (Recruiter
- Culture-fit with Raphael Vullierme (Cofounder)
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Brussels
- Remote opportunities (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.