Your mission in the team:
Luko has a mission to make Europeans home greener and safer, and it has started with insurance. All the insurance activities are now grouped in the Core Insurance Tribe who is responsible for technical topics such as pricing, underwriting or risk carrying.
The purpose of this job is to be make sure Luko is working with the best insurance pricing products possible, to challenge the status quo and to make sure all the different tribes are using consistent pricing. You will:
- Work hand in hand with insurance specialists (mainly actuaries but also underwriters) and translate their technical pricing strategy into well rounded products
- Work together with the Core Insurance team to define a clear roadmap, set goals and execute against them
- Challenge the status-quo and offer new possibilities to do smart pricing
- Make sure there is consistency across all insurance pricing products in all the different countries Luko is operating in
- Work hand in hand with the other tribes (data, finance) to understand user needs and expectations regarding Luko's insurance pricing products
Who are you?
- You already have 3 to 5 years of experience as Technical Product Manager
- You're experimented in tracking, data analytics, business analytics and statistics
- You speak english fluently. French is a plus
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Technical interview
- Case study
- Behavioural interview
- Cultural-fit interview
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.