Your mission in the team:
As a Senior Strategic Projects Manager, your mission will be to frame & drive the implementation of critical transverse projects that will shape Luko’s future.
Strategic projects typically last 3-6 months and include launching new countries (from identifying the best opportunity to ensuring the first million of revenue is reached), building new products, making game-changer partnerships come true, identifying relevant M&A targets and conducting post-merger integration.
To achieve this mission, you will :
- Find & analyze data from all relevant sources (clients, partners, competition, market, etc) to assess the potential and the critical success factors of each opportunity
- Frame the road to success, from MVP to industrialization
- Coordinate its execution, across internal teams (finance, acquisition, insurance, operations, etc) and external stakeholders (lawyers, potential partners, re-insurers, etc)
- Be responsible to lead the process from a beautiful idea to a successful business opportunity, solving all the operational roadblocks along the way
Who are you?
- Structured, rigorous thinking : ability to break down a complex question into smaller problems and to frame an approach to propose how to best address them
- Enthusiastic and daring : these projects are completely uncharted territory for Luko - you need to be at ease with the challenge related to working with a significant level of uncertainty and no pre-defined path to success. You always are solution-oriented
- Autonomous and doer : you’re willing to act as an entrepreneur, leading your project from A to Z, and you’re not afraid to do things by yourself and to test creative solutions
- Polyvalent : you are both at ease with quantitative data analysis as with talking to our users & convincing our partners. Fast learner, you like jumping from business topics to finance, operations or negotiating contracts
- Organized and planner: you juggle with multiple topics at the same time, you sequence the project in milestones and you deliver on a clear roadmap
- Transversal project management: you can handle several stakeholders, coordinate a task force, make sure everyone is delivering at the right pace and you do that through both excellent communication (oral and written) and empathie
- Humble and willing to learn : at Luko, success always come collectively, not individually
- 100% fluent English speaker
Nice to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in strategy or organization consulting
- And/or previous experience in launching a company / a country / new BU at a fast-growing start-up
- International profiles most welcome !
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- 2nd interview with key stakeholders
- Lukofit (Behavioural & Culture-fit)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.