Your mission in the team:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join our core squad in the User Acquisition tribe and focus on the subscription customer journey.
The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, loves to grow products and knows how to use data to ship the best product and iterate on it. It is someone who loves to see things through from start to finish, who’s extremely curious & who is able to learn quickly from their mistakes.
You’ll be responsible for understanding customers’ pains and drivers to improve the metrics you own:
- Discover and analyse our customer's issues, using dedicated methodologies (interview, user tests…) and tools (Hotjar, Amplitude...) to understand how we can bring a delightful subscription experience. You will be able to rely on the support of the user researcher team but you must be able to lead the product discovery process yourself
- Understand deeply the insurance market and its trends. You will work hand in hand with our team of actuaries to launch the products of the future
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives and experiments focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for new users and communicating them clearly internally
- Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimise user satisfaction and our business KPIs through our product. You will rely on data analysis to achieve your mission but work autonomously to get this information yourself (mainly in Looker and Amplitude)
- Integrate smoothly all core products in user experience
- Be the voice of the customer in the User Acquisition tribe
- Prepare and run user tests to validate the hypothesis, update competitive analysis and market research
- Communicate on the risks and impact of proposed changes, and anticipate potential problems
Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years in Product Management
- You are very user oriented - making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
- You are very analytical and obsessed with optimisation
- You have no problem with navigating ambiguous situations and have a profound problem-solver attitude
- You have a solid understanding of tech, that lets you earn the respect of engineers
- You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurance
- Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup, with the strong organisational skills that come with that environment
Language: Fluent English is mandatory, French or another language would be a plus
Hiring Manager Interview
Case study & debrief
References & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.