At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team:
Luko's mission is to protect homes while providing the best user experience. You will be in charge of that mission by working on our web application and other products.
By joining our quality assistance team as Senior Engineer - Quality (Front-end), you will make an impact by:
- Being a happy Lukoum :-)!
- Being a maker in the engineering chapter team that helps all product software engineers learn how to build high-quality software using best practices and tools
- Implementing complex automated tests (functional, performance, e2e)
- Implementing tools and processes for all front-end software engineers to use
- Participating in team rituals helping to identify quality risks and the best way to tackle them
- Identifying critical paths and edge cases covering them with automated test cases
- Collaborating with software engineers, designers and product managers
- Coaching software engineers and various stakeholders on the best practices of ensuring high-quality of our software
We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us make a difference for our users thanks to your technical knowledge and experience. 💪 We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko. It is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigour and creativity.
Who are you?
- You have solid experience with QA strategies for ensuring web applications' quality in development, pre-prodction and production environments
- You are an advocate and strong practitioner of automated testing from unit to e2e.
- You have solid experience with identifying critical application paths and edge cases
- You have solid experience with test automation frameworks such as Jest, Playwright, Codecept, Puppeteer, and alike
- You have experience working with CI with full monitoring (ELK, Amplitude).
- (advantage) You have experience with a/b testing
- (advantage) You have experience with testing BE systems and APIs.
- (advantage) You have experience with testing mobile aplications.
- You are able to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
What we expect from you?
- Own, estimate and fully complete (moderately) complex QA projects
- Own the QA aspects of large features or parts of the code
- Complete your work timely and with high-quality
- Solve escalated problems or production incidents that require complex investigation
- Conduct root cause analysis, monitor and ensure follow-up
- Deal with ambiguity, organise your work and help less experienced peers
- Pro-actively update management on progress using the most appropriate medium
- Work with all prodct engineering teams and coach software engineers in the best practices of building quality software
- Demolish roadblocks and unblock yourself and others
- Actively participate in the hiring process
- Technical test (30-40 min)
- 1st introduction call
- HM interview (Anton)
- Technical case
- Technical interview
- Team-fit interview
- Reference check & Offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.