Your mission in the team:
Your role is to materialize Luko's brand through outstanding designs. Your role is to ship great design and coach and mentor junior designers and work closely with brand strategists and external agencies.
To do so, your main missions will be ;
- Elevate the design and guide all brand creative efforts to deliver premium, modern design, innovative creative campaigns & assets (best in class).
- Direct and produce creative deliverables of multi-channel campaigns (Videos, photo shooting, production of banners for paid social, for blog, for brand campaigns and other marketing collaterals), by working closely with the Head of Brand, the brand strategists and external agencies
- Scope external efforts if necessary to deliver quality brand assets answering brand strategists + performance marketing's briefs
- Promote and evolve our Brand Style Guide to drive brand consistency across channels and in physical spaces (landing pages, ads, OOH, experiential marketing)
- Co-build Luko global brand identity
Who are you?
- You have experience in brand design and 360 campaign design, in agencies and/or brand-driven companies
- You value brand design excellence, with top-notch inspiration & creativity
- You manage & execute projects effortlessly
- You have experience working across multiple channels (videos, photography, OOH, online)
- You know how to translate a marketing brief and make it shine through creative & innovative design solutions
- You have experience managing external agencies & stakeholders
- You value clear communication & team collaboration
First screening call
Design case, presentation and debrief with the team
Interview with Lea, our Head of Brand & Communication
Technical skills interview
Cultural fit interview
HR & behavioural interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.