Your mission in the team:
In the User Acquisition tribe, the performance team is responsible for running paid campaigns on various channels to acquire a steady flow of new users on all markets while meeting profitability targets.
As the Senior Acquisition Manager for Germany, you will be instrumental in making Luko the European homecare leader by scaling Luko's biggest market in Europe. Your mission will be to achieve the strongest and most efficient growth by building and running all paid campaigns for Luko in Germany.
You will be part of the Central Performance team and will mainly:
- Build, run and optimize local search & display performance campaigns, to efficiently grow Luko's footprint in the highly competitive German insurance market
- Build, run and optimize local social & video campaigns, managing ad networks to increase brand awareness, attract qualified prospects at scale and convert them
- Plan and coordinate efforts with internal design resources & creative agencies to deliver high-performing assets to fuel the performance of your campaigns
- Lead continuous in-depth analysis of our share of voice in the competitive landscape
- Be the key contact for our media partners, maintaining close relationships to ensure adoption of the latest beta and access to comprehensive market data
Who are you?
- 4-6 years experience in paid acquisition, handling large budgets in a media agency or at a major B2C company/scale-up/pure player
- Proven track record of running complex paid online campaigns while meeting aggressive growth & profitability targets
- Outstanding analytical skills (proficient in Excel, experienced with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker)
- Hands-on & problem solver: you are autonomous and thrive in evolving environments
- Robust understanding of attribution modelling & campaign tracking
- Google Ads / Google Analytics & Facebook certified
Languages: English is mandatory, French or German would be a plus
Nice to have:
- Some exposure working with multiple markets and /or the launch of a new country
- Previously executed media activations plans for a new launch
- First experience of programmatic and TV media buying
- Growth marketing knowledge
Initial screening call
Case study & debrief with the team
References & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.