Your mission in the team:
As Backend Developer you will:
- Be in charge of building the best infrastructure and software for Luko;
- Join a Luko Squad, accompanied by the best experts and techies. They will teach you to develop with incredible speed and quality;
- Take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated.
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt 💪
We are also very proud of the speed of execution in Luko. It is a key to our success to which we are very attached.
In a few words :
- dev 💻
- learn 📚
- shine 🌟
Our tech stack :
- Python3 / Flask
- AWS / Lambda / ElasticBeanstalk / Zappa / S3
- MySQL / InfluxDB
- Gitlab / CI-CD / Docker
Who are you?
We largely use Python 3, Flask framework and AWS infra.
- Python experience
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- You have used GitHub or Gitlab before
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experence with Flask
- Being curious about our business challenges as well!
* 1st intro call
* Engineering manager interview
* Technical test + review
* HR Interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.