Your mission in the team:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join our product growth team and focus on new user acquisition.
The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, loves to build products and knows how to use data to ship the best product and iterate on it. It is someone who loves to see things through from start to finish, who’s extremely curious & who is able to learn quickly from their mistakes.
You will be responsible for understanding our customers’ pains and drivers to improve your growth metrics:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for new users (website, main landing pages...) and making sure that it’s clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders
- Discover and analyse our customer's issues, using dedicated methodologies (customer interview, user test…) and tools (Hotjar, Amplitude…)
- Be the day-to-day partner of the growth team, (Acquisition, PRM / CRM etc) giving them autonomy and enabling them to rapidly deploy initiatives
- Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimise user satisfaction and business goals through our product
- Analyse the market and competitive landscape to ensure that our website and key landing pages are always a step ahead of the competition
- Communicate release notes, analysis, roadmap advancements proactively
Who are you?
- You have min 2- 3 years experience in Product Management
- You are very user oriented, making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
- You are very interested in growth and marketing topics
- You are analytical and obsessed with optimisation
- You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurtech
- Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup or scaling business, with the strong organisational skills that come with this environment
Language: Fluent English is mandatory, French or another language would be a plus
Hiring Manager Interview
Case study & debrief
References & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.