At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of Moment of Truth, you are the point of contact for our customers. Together with the tech team, the Claims team and the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for always providing a simple, transparent and caring service for our customers.
Your mission in the team:
We are looking for an efficiency-driven product manager to own the scaling of our Claims product.
- You will be responsible for the product development of Artemis, our best-in class internal Claims management system, and work very closely with our data science team to automate claims sizing & fraud detection.
- The satisfaction of our users and whether they stay at Luko after experiencing a claim will rely on you and on how well you manage to make their claims resolution quick and efficient.
- You will own the whole Claims scaling at Luko, with a goal of improving operational efficiency by more than 2x by end of 2022. This is an extremely ambitious goal and can only be achieved with someone who is extremely rigorous.
- Your passion for turning complex problems into simple experiences and for building delightful and smooth user experiences will be key to your success in the role.
- You will define OKRs for Claims scaling, keep a constant eye on your success metrics, and always make sure to optimize as much as possible
- You will build an ambitious roadmap for the Claims product, make sure that it is clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders and that you execute and deliver against it
Who are you?
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in Product Management
- You are very user oriented - making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning !
- You have a passion for building delightful user experiences and nice UIs, plus if you have experience with mobile apps design
- You are very analytical and obsessed with leveraging data
- You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurance
- Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- You have experience working in a fast growing startup, with the strong organizational skills that come with that environment
- Speaking english & french is required
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- 2nd interview
- HR/Behavioral interview
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.