Your mission in the team:
Luko has a mission to create insurance products which meet each user needs, transparent and quickly available, with a fair price.
As a Pricing actuary intern, your job is to participate in the creation of our pricing models and maintain them, using all the data available inside and outside Luko. You will also be the referent on the creation of new products and to answer any pricing questions from other tribes.
- Design, build and maintain our pricing models using the best AI technologies
- Work together with the Core Insurance team to implement & develop new pricing structure
- Identify new approach & data to improve the pricing
- Work together with the other tribes and become a referent for any pricing problematic
Who are you?
- Currently enrolled/graduating in a Master's degree in a Actuarial
- Previous experience in Actuarial/Statistics, with preference for IARD products
- You have modeling skills and interest for optimisation
- Knowledge of a programming language (like Python)
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Team player & ability to translate actuarial/pricing topics to others
- You are rigorous, curious and proactive
- Fluency in French & English is mandatory
Nice to have:
- Skills in german language
- Data-Science skills
- You have already already did an internship, if possible with an actuarial mission on IARD product
- Intro call 30min
- Interview with our Chief of Actuary Julien
- Case study
- Behaviour HR interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, wellness days, weekly afterworks, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.