Your mission in the team:
Partnerships are Luko #1 growth channel and one of Luko's strategic priorities. It has proven to generate healthy Unit Economics in France and this model is meant to be replicated in Spain.
As our Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for partnership strategy and execution (from defining the roadmap to signing and implementing new partnerships) at Luko Spain, in close collaboration with the General Manager.
You are among the first employees of this new country for Luko and you are determined to make the partnerships channel a key revenue driver for Spain.
By participating in strategic events, networking and constantly meeting new people, you build strong relations with Spain's most successful tech companies leaders.
As part of the growing Spanish team, you are also the Growth go-to-person and you test & learn other growth & marketing levers (e.g., offline,...).
You will notably:
* Define and lead an action plan (roadmap, marketing plan, product, operations, sales ...) for partnerships in Spain
* Identify, approach and onboard the key strategic partners
* Negotiate the best deals with key stakeholders while always preserving the Luko love
* Engage with our key partners, create relationships and alignment for long term success
* Analyse performance metrics and optimise existing and future partnerships based on data
* Set-up other growth & marketing levers
Who are you?
* First experience in either a partnership, business development, sales, strategy, consulting or entrepreneurship role
* Experience in a start-up / scale-up organisation and/or used to working in fast-moving environments
* Negotiation, influencing and communication abilities to close deals and influence outcomes externally and internally, even without formal authority
* Limitless energy and motivation to move mountains - build, animate and scale the best partnership network for Luko
* Sales and partner-oriented, hands-on, autonomous, proactive and can-do attitude
* Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Rigorous and well-organised used to working to tight deadlines
* Great communication and interpersonal skills, written & spoken
Nice to have:
* Interest in tech, fintech, proptech
* Notions on other growth levers (e.g., offline...)
* Tech-savvy, comfortable in a technical environment
* Fluent in Spanish, English mandatory, French is a plus (but not mandatory)
* Initial call with Alexia Noize - International Expansion Lead
* 2nd Interview with Pierre Bricault - Strategic Partnerships Manager
* Case study & review with the team
* Interview with our Co-founder Raphael Vullierme
* Behavioural Interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.