At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
Your mission in the team:
Luko's mission is to protect homes while providing the best user experience. You will be in charge of that mission by working on our mobile app.
By joining our mobile development team as Senior Engineer - Mobile App, you will make an impact by:
- Being a maker in one of our product app teams
- Implementing high-quality user-friendly features
- Designing and implementing scalable technical solutions that reflect our long-term goals
- Collaborating with mobile engineers, designers and product mangers
- Coach less experienced engineers and various stakeholders on the best ways to achieve the objectives
- Being a happy Lukoum :-)!
We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us make a difference for our users thanks to your technical knowledge and experience. 💪 We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko. It is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigour and creativity.
Who are you?
- You have solid experience with React Native, TypeScript, Css-JS and Flexbox.
- You have good experience with native environment (XCode, Android Studio, Cocoapods, Gradle).
- You have descent experience with a few libs and frameworks (React Query, Detox, npm).
- You are an advocate and strong practitioner of automated testing from unit to e2e.
- You have solid experience building mobile apps in a continuous integration environment with full monitoring.
- You have an interest in back end and APIs.
- You love building beautiful products that deliver awesome user experience.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we expect from you?
- Own, estimate and fully complete (moderately) complex projects within your team's scope
- Own the technical aspects of large features or parts of the code
- Complete your work timely and with high-quality
- Solve escalated problems or production incidents that require complex investigation
- Formulate alternative solutions, conduct root cause analysis, monitor and ensure follow-up
- Deal with ambiguity, organise your work and help less experienced peers
- Pro-actively update management on progress using the most appropriate medium
- Cross team and product/service boundaries when that is needed to move a project forward
- Mentor other engineers and help them learn
- Demolish roadblocks and unblock yourself or others in your team
- Actively participate in the hiring process within your core technical domain
- 1st introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Technical case
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- Team-fit interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.