At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 4 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation (the user aquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth, the moment of truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, the user life tribe works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes, the new launch aims to bring the best innovation to our clients).
Those tribes wouldn't be able to work without the data team, a cross-functional team (with analysts, engineers & machine learning engineers) whose mission is to supply Lukooms, stakeholders & customers, with trusted data and data services that are easy to use to unlock growth & quality of services.
Your mission in the Machine Learning team
- Owning ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production
- Develop and maintain solutions running in production for real world problems
- Following AI/ML research and apply it to create technologies for optimizing supply demand model pricing
- Bringing algorithms and models research into practice
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our product
- Be proactive to propose innovative solution to tribes
Who are you?
- Minimum three years of experience in Machine Learning (PhD counted as experience)
- Solid understanding of Maths and CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical and advanced statistical skills
- Strong coding skills in one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Able to perform applied research projects and bring them to production
- Professional experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch or other popular ML framework
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
Nice to have
- Experience in Reinforcement Learning or Supply/Demand modeling is a plus
- Proven experience to translate insights into business recommendations
- Intro call with one member of the ML team
- Live coding + Interview with the ML team
- Interview with Product Manager & Engineering Manager
- Behavioural interview
- Cultural-fit interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.