Your mission in the team:
Working closely with our Partnerships team, you will be involved in all strategic partnership projects and join forces with our Growth, Marketing and Product teams. You will support our growth efforts by identifying and prospecting new business partners, qualifying incoming leads, defining the best approach and implementing partnerships that enrich their customers’ experience and align with our strategic objectives.
In this role, you will also be addressing operating issues, making sure Luko delivers on its commitments to ensure partnerships grow overtime through strong relationships and innovative integration.
In addition, you will be the day-to-day point of contact across strategic accounts driving product integration and B2B2C sales successes with their marketing, product and sales teams. You will be involved in very cool integration with :
* NeoBanks & Fintechs
* Real Estate and proptech Scaled Up & Startup
* Utilities & telco
* Some secret partners ;)
We are looking for a result-driven individual with strong analytical skills and passionate about building long-term partner relationships.
Your Missions :
* Engage with our current partners, strengthen relationships and alignment for long term success
* Source, approach, sign and onboard new strategic partners
* Establish and coordinate strong partnerships by understanding and supporting their business, product and go-to-market strategies
* Track, measure and monitor key metrics and results to evaluate and optimize Luko's integration for B2B2C business initiatives, while developing and sharing learnings
* Conduct market researches : business intelligence, competitive assessment and identifying pain points and potential solutions
Who are you?
* Currently enrolled/graduating in a Master's degree in a Business or Engineering School
* Relevant past experience
* High degree of autonomy, drive and energy
* Collaborative and empathetic individual
* Keen ability to prioritize tasks and execute fast
* Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
* Getting things done attitude, self starter with willingness to roll up sleeves
* Fluency in French & English is mandatory
- Intro call 30min
- Interview with Senior Partnership Developer
- Case study
- Interview with your future manager
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, wellness days, weekly after-works, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in central Paris
- Work in a flexible environment with remote possibilities
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.