Your mission in the team:
This person will be responsible for building our HR analytics framework and supporting our employee compensation and benefits setup.
(salary grid improvement, compensation databases modelization, HR predictive management, compensation benchmark as well as annual performance reviews management)
This position may evolve in 12-18 months to be more data-focused on a wider-scale position (either within our central tribe or another tribe)
* Manage the continuous improvement of our salary grid model by making the framework more and more granular and insure the switch to a global international compensation & benefits management
* Work on the internationalisation of our compensation & benefits strategy by ensuring a smooth switch to a global setup, through our work from anywhere policy
* Enhance our internal tools and process to master HR predictive management (internal surveys, HR analytics, ...)
* Modelise our compensation databases and ensure a smooth and accurate follow-up to all stakeholders
* Create the framework for our bi-annual people reviews assessment to ensure a smooth and consistent assessment within the organisation
* More broadly, be a true data and processing guardian within the People team and the main point of contact of the financial team when it comes to data accuracy
* Support some specific HR strategical projects (from both your & our initiative). That can be related to skills mapping, organisation, equity etc
Who are you?
* Analytical skills and a good understanding of the tech environment and roles
* Experience in Strategical projects and/ or Data analysis, ideally in a startup / scale-up would be appreciated
* Good knowledge of the European startup ecosystem, or a real willingness to deep-dive on it and learn
* Strong Excel & G Suite skills
* Macro vision and an ability to understand the bigger picture
* Rigorous, well organised and able to deliver
* Curious mindset and a fast learner
* Easy-going, passionate and humble
Language: English mandatory, another language would be appreciated. French is a plus.
Nice to have
*Experience working on compensation & benefits related projects
* Screening call with Recruiter
* Hiring Manager Interview
* Case study & review
* Behavioural Interview
* Team fit
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.