Your mission in the team:
As a work-study Junior Accountant, you will be joining the Finance Team and working on many duties:
- Take charge of daily bookkeeping for our entities in France and abroad - we use beautiful accounting software that makes bookkeeping easier!
- Set up relevant controls in your daily routine to ensure accuracy of our ledgers;
- Sync with external accounting firms in France and abroad;
- Take part in the Improvement of our financial processes;
- Work closely with the Accounting Lead and the Accountant - yes we're already 2 in Accounting! A full-time Junior Accountant is also joining the team soon;
- Talk to a lot of people - the Finance team is at a crossroads of many things.
These duties will evolve in the future as Luko is growing (very fast, we like to double each year) and many exciting projects are waiting for you. In the Finance team, we focus on the learning and fulfillment of each team member: as a work-study accountant, you will be helped and supported by the whole team. It's a unique opportunity to take a closer look inside a fast-growing start-up with huge ambitions!
Who are you?
- You are enrolled in a master program in accounting, management, finance, or audit;
- Previous internships in accounting, finance, audit (external accounting/audit firm or within a corporate accounting/finance team);
- Good knowledge of general french accounting, willing to learn other accounting frameworks (foreign GAAP, insurance technical accounting);
- Eager to work closely with your team and the whole firm in a fast-paced environment;
- Curiosity, optimism, achiever mindset;
- Interested in start-up ecosystem;
- At ease with Office or Google suit;
- Language: French and English mandatory.
- Intro call with your future manager Victor
- Interview with Accountant Yasmine
- Case study
- HR interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.