Your mission in the team:
As our Impact Intern you will support Luko on the journey of scaling its positive social and environmental impact together with our Impact manager. That means you will reinforce our team boosting our internal sustainability projects, our partnerships with local associations and supporting other teams with sustainable innovations.
The Impact intern will support reaching our sustainability focusing mainly on our internal sustainability projects as keeping our impact metrics up-to-date
Support all measuring and reporting activities related to sustainability, gathering and compiling data for B Corp Certification, Annual Impact Report, Carbon footprint, Pro bono activities among others.
Animate and support the Pro-bono co-creating missions with our partner associations, fostering our culture of sharing our best skills to create a more sustainable future.
Support teams on the implementation of projects, policies, events, workshops that are related to our impact agenda, as for example: enhancing our cycling culture, supporting our diversity & inclusion development, contributing for our sustainable homes knowledge
Research and share sustainability insights supporting Luko to achieve its sustainable goals staying up to date with global and local trends.
Who are you?
- Passion about sustainability and business, with the ability to engage and collaborate on the field
- Natural communication and interpersonal skills,
- Written & spoken French and English
- Creative mind and confidence working in fast-paced environment with multi-tasking demand
- Team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and flexibility are a must
- Navigate well through the tech world and the willingness to learn new tools working with data and reports on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Experience and/or knowledge on any of these sustainable trends as:
- Carbon footprint
- Circular economy
- Social innovation methodologies
- Diversity and Inclusion practices
- Société à Mission & Impact business overall
- Previous experience with the home and building sector will be a plus
- Intro call with our Impact Manager Camila
- Behaviour interview with HR
- Case study
- Last interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.