Your mission in the team:
As HR Manager for Germany, you will be closely working with the VP People group, and the COO & CEO in Germany.
As our HR Manager for Germany, your main missions will be :
-Talent acquisition : You will structure recruiting efforts and will be responsible for finding the best talent for our team. Your scope includes a wide portfolio of roles and seniority levels : marketing, communication, design, partnerships, claims managers, customer success champions, growth (...)
-Onboarding & offboarding : You will be responsable to design and ensure a smooth and effective onboarding / offboarding to our team members, while never compromising with employees experience.
-Employee Relations & HR administration : You will ensure our company remains compliant and run the daily admin with efficiency (monthly payroll to handle with an external provider, admin management in Personio, regulatory requirements, ...).
-Culture & engagement : You will work closely with the Group People team and the German leadership team to develop a culture of fulfillment, ensure performance and engagement of our team members.
-Employer & corporate branding : You will drive the building of our brand identity on the German, and more broadly European scene.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years experience in a general Human Resources position on the German market, including HR and payroll administration as well as recruiting and sourcing for technical and non-technical roles
- Sound knowledge of German employment law
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as the will to go the
- Ability to work self-organized, detail-oriented and with a data-driven approach
-Performance-driven, ambitious mindset and excited by challenges in a fast-paced
- Proficiency in English and excellent level of German is mandatory for this role.
Nice to have:
- Ideally you have an university degree in psychology, business administration,
economics or a similar field
- Familiarity with G suite, notion, slack and/or HR systems like personio, bambooHR would a plus
-First screening call with Melina, our beloved current HR Manager
-Hiring manager interview with Stella, VP of People group at Luko
-Business case & case debrief with our COO Germany, Melina & Stella
-Behavioral interview with Vladimir, Talent acquisition manager
-Reference check and offer !
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.