At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Working within the User Acquisition team, you will be involved in all strategic partnership projects and join forces with our Growth, Marketing and Product teams. You'll be working on our main growth channel, therefore you will join Luko in a key position. You will support our growth efforts by identifying and prospecting new business partners, qualifying incoming leads, defining the best approach and implementing partnerships that enrich their customers’ experience and align with our strategic objectives.
You will also continue to build and coach the Partnership team with dedicated business developers, account managers, and tech resources to develop smart integration with :
- NeoBanks & Fintechs
- Insurtechs & insurance brokers
- Real Estate and Proptech Scale-ups & Startups
- Utilities & telco
- Some more cool & smart partners
Finally, you will also be addressing operating issues, making sure Luko delivers on its commitments to ensure partnerships grow overtime through strong relationships and innovative integration.
We are looking for a result-driven individual with strong analytical skills and passionate about building long-term partner relationships.
Your Missions :
- Leading our efforts to generate growth by using this strategic channel. From defining the roadmap to establishing new partnerships, you are involved at every stage
- Working closely with the CEO and the CMO, you are leading all Luko key partnerships projects in relationships with Growth Marketing & Product teams.
- Engage with our current partners, strengthen relationships and alignment for long term success
- You are in charge of all stages of key Partnership Success (Revolut, Orpi, Castorama etc.)
- Build strong relations with European most successful tech companies leaders by participating in strategic events, networking and traveling
- Build the partnership strategy and processes to optimize the revenue generated by the partnership and your team’s effort & focus
- Source, approach, sign and onboard new strategic partners
- Establish and coordinate strong partnerships by understanding and supporting their business, product and go-to-market strategies
- Track, measure and monitor key metrics and results to evaluate and optimize Luko's integration for B2B2C business initiatives, while developing and sharing learnings
- Conduct market researches : business intelligence, competitive assessment and identifying pain points and potential solutions
Who are you?
- You have at least 4+ years’ experience in entrepreneurship, strategy, business dev/partnerships with proven track record of success
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn and evolve in a start-up environment
- You are an analytical thinker who can make data-driven decisions
- You have strong interest for our model and you want to build unique customer experiences by creating a cool tech product
- You definitely have a leader mindset, you have already coached or managed a team and love to make people grow
- English is a no-brainer & you are fluent in French
- You have a strong interest for the tech, fintech, proptech – ideally, you have a previous experience in a related field
What we offer :
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, wellness days, weekly after-works, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in central Paris
- Work in a flexible environment with remote possibilities
- Build and speed up a business with a positive impact
- A unique network among our partners
- Competitive Salary
- First screening call
- 1st Interview
- Business Case
- Cultural fit interview with peers
- HR interview
- Final interview with Raphaël, our CEO
- Offer ! :)
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.