Your mission in the team:
By joining our team as Security Engineer, you will have an impact by defining, implementing and enforcing our overall security policy (architecture, processes, communication, compliance, data governance…):
You will have 3 main areas of responsibilities :
- Product Security : including :
Architecture: MR Reviews, internal pen test, be the expert and go-to person for all engineers on security matters, you drive our bug bounty program
Processes: Define clear security processes, adapt to our context and growth and ensure IT Security is improving globally.
Leadership: be Luko’s voice in terms of IT security. Involve and engage the stakeholders across the organization.
IT Security : including :
Hardware & Software: Make sure all Lukoom's computers are safe and protected.
Office: make sure our offices are secured
Compliance: be in charge of all IT compliance processes, Data Governance and risk committee
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience and expertise in IT security, either as a Security Engineer or another security-related role.
- You are hands-on.
- You have a good knowledge of infrastructure
- You have a great team spirit with a problem-solving attitude.
- You are empathetic and the necessary leadership skills to engage your stakeholders (security evangelist).
- You are pragmatic and good at coaching people on security issues.
- You speak French & English fluently.
- You're based in France, Spain, Germany or Belgium
- You have a knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, NIST SP 800-39, GDPR compliance regulations
- Introduction call
- Interview with our CTO
- Interview with our VP of Engineering
- Case study
- HR/Behavioural interview
- Meet the team
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.