Your mission in the team:
As the Growth Lead for Luko Germany, you will be instrumental in making Luko the European home care leader by scaling Luko's biggest market in Europe. Your mission will be to achieve the strongest (MoM growth) and most efficient (CLTV/CAC) growth by imagining, building and coordinating the execution of the whole growth strategy for Luko in Germany, as well as closely contributing to the product and insurance roadmaps and being the customer's voice to achieve Luko's overall vision.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team striving to scale growth at Luko Germany by planning and implementing strategic and tactical growth initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, content, social media marketing, influencer, product marketing, partnerships, and PR
- Develop the growth and product strategy and roadmap for Germany in collaboration with the MD Germany and various stakeholders across the company; thereby you keep track of the overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation, and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Challenge the status quo, make sure we're building the best customer offering, with the best guarantees possible, and the most relevant price based on the type of customer
- Use external and internal customer insights gathered by your team (Customer Insights and Product Lead) to define target personas as well as lifecycles and implement the Consumer Insights in our growth plan for Germany as well as in the product and insurance product roadmap
- Identify new potential growth opportunities, including identifying, negotiating, and executing new growth partnerships. Within this, you will closely work and be supported by our central partnerships team to set up, execute and implement new partners
- Manage brand building and PR initiatives at Luko Germany
- Develop and monitor OKRs with your team and set up, prioritize and execute both tactical and strategic growth initiatives to achieve those OKRs
- Manage your marketing budget to drive sustainable top-line and bottom-line growth
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring growth and campaign effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Develop and maintain growth dashboard and reporting for Germany in line with Lukos group-wide BI structure and growth reporting
Who are you?
- You gained 3-6 years experience in digital sales and marketing, ideally in a B2C environment
- Strong expertise in growth and marketing principles, evaluating options and aligning stakeholders to your growth strategy and roadmap
- You are a native German speaker and speak English fluently
- You possess strong analytical and organisational skills and have a data-driven mindset with a passion for optimisation
- You are a fast learner and want to get things done
Nice to have:
- Ideally, you have collected experience in a startup environment
- You have demonstrated leadership experience in managing a team and cross-functional projects in a fast-paced growth and creative environment, including great communication and interpersonal skills with a high EQ
- Ideally, you have gained experience in the areas customer research, -targeting, affiliate and content marketing
- As a plus, you have worked in the insurance industry before
- Screening call / Hiring manager interview
- 2nd Interview
- Case study
- Behavioral Interview
- Meet the team
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (eg unlimited days off)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Berlin, Paris, and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.