At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
As the one and only Finance intern, you will be working closely with the FP&A Manager on many duties :
- You will work on financial reportings, preparation of investor meetings, financial material for debt raise, grant & subsidies applications
- You will ensure VC watch to keep up with fundraising trends and prepare for next round
- You will help developing the business plan, financial tools, controls & process (create the daily cash routines for instance)
- You will analyse data Marketing (conversion rate, CAC etc.), Operational (service providers' mission time, costs...) and Customer (Repeat, rental frequency...)
Who are you?
- Ideally already an experience in startup
- Very analytical: minimim Excel, any other data skills is a plus
- Strong interest in Startup environment
- Synthetic & confortable with drafting short notes / documents to be shared within Luko and also with external partners
- Perfect written and oral expression in French and English
- Loves working under pressure and frequently switch from one topic to another
- Curious, energized, open minded and eager to learn
Nice to have:
- Skills in data visualisation tools e.g. Power BI
Starting date: ASAP
- 30min call with HR
- Interview with your future manager - FP&A Manager Vignesh
- Case study
- Interview with VP Finance
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.