At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
The Moment of Truth squad
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into four tribes. Each tribe has its own roadmap led by a Head of Product and one or more product engineering teams. The Acquisition Tribe focuses on Luko's Growth and owns all steps of the acquisition funnel. The Moment of Truth Tribe is responsible for Luko's users happiness throughout their whole contract life and owns the handling of claims and repairs. The User Life Tribe is responsible for maximising Luko’s touch points with customers by bringing innovative products and services around home protection.
As part of the Moment of Truth Tribe, together with the engineering team, the claims and business operations teams, you are responsible for always providing the best products and services to our customers: simple, transparent and caring.
- Lead the engineering team(s) in the Moment of Truth Tribe
- Be a trusted partner of the Product Managers and Head of Product
- Foster collaboration and communication between the Tribe's engineering teams
- Successfully execute projects and initiatives across the teams of your responsibility
- Facilitate tribe's and teams' rituals and make sure your teams are effective
- Define success and how it will be measured. Create plans and technical roadmaps as needed
- Be accountable for the growth of 7-20 engineers by helping them achieve their potential
- Challenge and help your engineering leads grow as successful leaders of their squads
- Actively participate in the hiring process from improvement to attracting great talent
Who are you?
- Solid experience in people management and development
- Strong organisational and facilitation skills
- Solid experience in leading initiatives and projects to success
- Ability to create a high-performance, engaged, innovative and optimal work environment
- Experience balancing competing priorities across more than one team
- 5+ years as software engineer being able to design and architect systems from scratch
- Prior experience with VueJS and Python is a plus
- Customer-centric and product mindset
- Experience of leading teams of 4-5 people in an fast-paced and agile environment
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Case study
- Assessment Day (EM, PM, CTO, Behavioural)
- Cultural-fit / HR Interview
- Reference Check
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.