Your mission in the team:
Care is a core value at Luko. Since Luko's creation, our obsession to deliver the best customer experience is recognised by our customers in France and we want to offer the same experience in Spain!
Insurance is a complex subject. Our mission is to explain with simple words, complex things, human too human.
We do not expect you to have prior knowledge of insurance or have worked in the insurance field previously, but you need to be a fast learner and a real champion of Luko & what we do!
As our first Customer Success for Spain, you will :
- Provide timely dedicated care to each user, ensuring they have an outstanding experience.
- Be a real customer advocate, acting as the voice & ears of the customer. You will understand, analyse & share feedback with the product team to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Focus on finding solutions to our user's problems. With a tech orientated mind, you enjoy resolving many different issues.
- Be excited about the opportunity to be part of a growing team, you will lead & support the team as it grows in the future.
Who are you?
- Experience in a customer success role, ideally within a startup or tech environment but this is not essential
- A caring and emphatic nature, you are attentive to understanding our customer's issues or concerns
- A natural ability to build customer rapport & relationships
- An effortless approach in clearly & simply discussing complicated information to customers & stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, obsessed with the customer journey and a true customer advocate
- A curious mind, with a desire to learn
- Fluent (written & spoken) in Spanish (native) & English
Languages: Spanish: native speaker, English: fluent (written & spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience working in product-focused / scaling / tech organisations
Hiring Manager call - Marc Antoine Demorel
Case study & review
Meet the team in Spain + onsite trial morning
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.