At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of New Business, you will be focused on Luko's new launches. Whether that means verifying market needs by launching new insurance products and services or expanding into new countries and scaling internationally.
Your mission in the team:
Are you a claims management expert looking for a new challenge? You are not afraid of kicking the can down the road and deconstructing / rebuilding everything? Then this is the job for you.
You will be in charge of the operational management of claims with the team in place and you will participate in the structuring of Luko's "Claims Management" division, with the objective of continuously improving the customer experience: choice of technologies, partners, processes.
Reinvent, implement and execute all claims management processes at Luko:
- Having full ownership of the claims management process, from opening to closing
- Fight against fraud and monitoring loss ratio
- Product improvement in collaboration with our insurance team
- Be the point of contact for our TPA
- Play a major role in helping leads and customers understand Lukos products and coverages
Who are you?
- 2/3 years minimum experience in claims management / property damage adjusting (home insurance)
- Experience with home repair work and tradesmen (plumbers, painters, locksmiths, etc.)
- Digital friendly, ideally a bit of a tech geek
- Interest in technology and anti-fraud processes
- A lot of empathy, patience and an "anything goes" mindset
- Curious to learn, you are determined to roll up your sleeves
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Fluent in Spanish (spoken and written) and good command of English. French would be a plus
- Initial Screening
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Case study & debrief
- Behavioural Interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.