Your mission in the team:
Reinventing, implementing and executing all claims management processes at Luko Belgium. You will be in charge of the operational management of claims for Belgium and you will participate in the structuring of Luko's "Claims Management" division, with the aim of continuously improving the customer experience: choice of technologies, partners, processes, etc.
You will be the one sharing knowledge on Luko's Belgium insurance products and internally, you are the "go-to" person for any question about warranties, processes and coverage limits.
You will notably;
- Manage all aspects of claim management, setting up tools & processes
- Create insurance products for households and real estate: home insurance (main residence, secondary home,...), rent guarantee, building insurance, non-occupying landlords
- Perfectly master our insurance products (general T&C, regulation, case law)
- Constantly benchmark to ensure Luko’s insurance products are as fair, simple and transparent as possible and adapted to the Belgium market
- Work hand in hand with Luko’s potential partners (third party administrator (TPA), risk carriers…) to ensure information is seamlessly shared between them and Luko
- Contribute to our customer-centric mindset by spreading your technical knowledge across Luko and make sure our insurance products are fully mastered by claims managers, customer services agents and all other Luko teams (ensure technical support and training
- Identify the risks related to the insurance warranties, the subscription flow, the legal feasibility and define mitigation action
- Work hand in hand with the tech team and the designers to build and display our insurance product transparently and simply, to help our clients understand what they are signing for
Who are you?
- Solid experience in multi-risk insurance product management, either as an insurance specialist, claims management or a similar role
- An understanding of insurance law and confident with contract writing (General Conditions, Particular Conditions etc)
- In-depth home insurance knowledge
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment
- Customer-centric mindset, hands-on, autonomous, proactive and can-do attitude
- A willingness to contribute in other areas; supporting CS, policy writing and being the owner of contract drafting etc. You are excited about variety in your role.
- Highly organised and resourceful, used to working to a tight deadline
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French would be a plus
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the underwriting field
- Content writing skills, supporting with marketing or CS material
- Screening call with Vianney Sotteau (Insurance Analyst)
- 2nd Interview with Julien Gigoi (Chief Actuary)
- Case study & review with Julien Gigoi & Vianney Sotteau
- HR/ Behavioural interview with Serena Pettitt (Recruiter
- Culture-fit with Raphael Vullierme (Cofounder)
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Competitive perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & soon Brussels
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.