At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of Moment of Truth, you are the point of contact for our customers. Together with the tech team, the Claims team and the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for always providing a simple, transparent and caring service for our customers.
Your mission in the Operations team
- Business analysis: Identify the different drivers of churn
- Project Management: Test and implement retention strategies on churners
- Collaboration with product and tech team: Work on a smart payment & recovery system
Scale product and user experience
- Data analysis : Define measurement, build automated reporting and provide insights to our claim and services operations
- UX: evaluate end-to-end customer experience across customer touch points in claims and services
- Derive actionable insights allowing us to optimize our efforts and the impact on efficiency and user satisfaction
🚀 The challenge
You join a fast growing start-up and where everything is still to be built.This position is unique in terms of ownership and learning curve in a friendly environment.Working closely with the leadership team, learn and be challenged in startup environment where your idea will be heard and your work impactful.
We’re looking for an outstanding Strategic Business Analyst who combines superb analytic skills and a good business sense, with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively 🔥
Who are you?
- Previous experience in an analytical job in startup
- Start-up culture & problem-solver mindset
- Fast learner and ability to adapt quickly in a new environment
- SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Deep understanding of the business stakes
- Perfectly fluent in French and in English
This is not a data scientist position ;)
Nice to have
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Screening call
- Interview with Ruben - our Data Analyst
- Case study
- Last interview with VP Operations
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.