At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of the New Launch tribe, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching in Germany. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the German team
As the Brand & Marketing Manager you will be the go-to person to anything related to our brand, communication, content marketing and PR efforts in Germany. On the one side you lead all branding activities (e.g., coordinating branding campaigns, offline campaigns, defining the tone of voice, content strategy, develop communication and content marketing plan) and on the other side you support the development of our marketing channels (e.g., SEO, paid social).
- Build and execute brand strategy in Germany and create brand awareness around Luko leveraging all relevant channels (e.g., blogs, social networks, press)
- Prepare the communication plan for Germany (website, PR, OOH, social, content)
- Lead the content roadmap for Germany
- Manage the selection of PR and creative agencies to support the communication of Luko
- Develop the tone of voice, based on the Group-wide approach, but tailored for the German market
- Run user interviews and market research to design the campaigns, communication and content plan for Luko in the German market
- Develop partnerships with local ecosystem to build our brand and communications campaigns
- Research and watch on the German market to identify new startups, insurance players, society momentum or any event
Who are you?
- Solid experience in brand & communication (PR, OOH, social media...) as a Brand / Comms / Marketing Manager or a similar role
- Natural communication and interpersonal skills, written & spoken
- High level of organisation, a structured approach and an ability to handle multiple topics at once
- Confidence working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, you prefer working proactively
- Team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and scope will evolve
- Experience working with external agencies and partners, building strong relationships
- Some knowledge of growth channels (social ads, SEO...)
Languages: German and English is mandatory, French would be a plus
Nice to have
- Experience in a start-up/ scale-up organisation
- Some exposure working with multiple markets and /or the launch of a new country
- Previously executed communication plans for a new launch
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- HR / Behavioural interview
- Reference check & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.