Your mission in the team:
As the Brand & Marketing Manager, you will be the go-to person for anything related to our marketing efforts in Belgium. You will lead all branding activities (e.g, coordinating OOH campaigns, defining the tone of voice, developing Luko's USPs), alongside supporting the development of our marketing channels (e.g., SEO, paid social, content).
- Run user interviews and design the USPs for Luko in the Belgium market
- Manage the selection of PR and creative agencies to support the communication of Luko
- Prepare communication plans for Belgium's launch (website, PR, OOH, social, content)
- Develop our tone of voice for Belgium, adapting from the French market
- Lead the content roadmap
- Build and execute the brand strategy and create brand awareness around Luko, leveraging all relevant channels (e.g., blogs, social networks, press) and preparing a large launch campaign
- Develop partnerships with the local ecosystem to build our brand and communication campaigns
- Research the market; identifying key startups, insurance players, society momentum or any other events
- Coordinate the set-up of marketing channels for the initial launch, such as social ads, affiliation, SEO, etc, leveraging the Paris team.
Who are you?
- Solid experience in brand & communication (PR, OOH, social media...) as a Brand / Comms / Marketing Manager or a similar role
- Natural communication and interpersonal skills, written & spoken
- High level of organisation, a structured approach and an ability to handle multiple topics at once
- Confidence working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, you prefer working proactively
- Team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and scope will evolve
- Experience working with external agencies and partners, building strong relationships
- Some knowledge of growth channels (social ads, SEO...)
Languages: Dutch and English is mandatory, French would be a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience in a start-up/ scale-up organisation
- Some exposure working with multiple markets and /or the launch of a new country
- Previously executed communication plans for a new launch
- Screening call
- 2nd Interview
- Case study & review
- HR/ Behavioural interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Competitive perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & soon Brussels
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.