📍 6 months internship based in Paris
As a data analytics engineer intern, you will join the data team, a cross-functional team (with analysts, engineers & machine learning engineers) whose mission is to supply Lukooms, stakeholders & customers, with trusted data and data services that are easy to use to unlock growth & quality of services.
Your mission in the team and what you will learn:
- Transform business requirements into actionable datamarts with business users and data analysts;
- Maintain and optimize data models, define and share the good practice for developing them;
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines to gain reliability in our dbt models and Airflow pipelines;
- Monitor and optimize the data quality metrics insuring the health of our data marts and the reliability of our processes;
- Contribute to our Airflow ingestion pipelines, and integrate them with our transformation layer.
What do we recommend to be successful?
- You are studying or have studied engineering or in a data-centric field and you are looking for a 6 months internship (with an internship agreement provided by your school)
- You have some experience in SQL;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven;
- You are result-oriented and focus on the value created by your development;
- You are fluent in English.
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day off/month for interns
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris & Berlin
- Possibility to work remotely occasionally
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Pie-loup, Analytics Team Manager
2. Case study + debrief with the team
3. Lukofit interview with Alison, member of the People team, and with Charles, VP Data
Who are we?
Luko is the #1 insurtech in France and Europe. On top of being an insurer, Luko is also a life partner making home insurance simple and transparent, while empowering thousands of policyholders into taking care of their homes on a daily basis.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience, and transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
But Luko is not just about insuring, it is also about building an insurance serving society and preventing issues. This led us to implement the Giveback into our business model and to develop home care services to help millions of Europeans take care of their home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 400 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion, and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.